Four kids electrocuted after an electric cable fell on a container shop in Ondo State
At least four children including two siblings have been confirmed [email protected] with two others receiving treatment at the hospital in Oke Igbo
According to Vanguard News the two siblings, went to visit the owner of the container, who is their aunt.
Eyewitness said the children were playing inside the container turned shop when the power line cable fell on it Narrating how he escaped, one of the survivors, identified as Blessing, said: “We were playing and suddenly, power was restored. Immediately, we heard the sparkling sound and we ran out of the shop, not knowing that the new cable wire had cut and fell on my mummy’s container shop.
They were rushed to the hospital, but there was no sufficient oxygen they could use for five of them. So, four later gave up the ghost. But the case of the sixth child was not critical as she can walk and talk.”
Leave a Reply